Men of Teal

Monday, January 4, 2010

Top 5...





Another Monday, and this time no football. Ugh. Regardless here is my top five people I would love to be if I was not me.

5. Tom Brady- Super bowl rings, Mvp trophies, Giselle. Enough said.

4. Tim Mcgraw- Movie star, Country Singer, son of pro baseball player. O and Faith...

3. Adam Duritz- Lead singer of my fav band. Amazing live singer, romantically linked to Monica, Rachel, and Monica Potter.

2. Derek Jeter- Ok I hate him, but let's be honest. He owns NYC. He plays America's past time and at a key position. Leader, All star and then there is..Jessica Alba, Mariah Carey, Vida Guerra, Jordan Brewster, Jessica Biel, Adriana Lima, Tyra Banks, Vanessa Minnillo, some girl who was miss universe 2000, and Scarlett Jo. Arod, study this, Madonna is NOT on this list.

1. Pierce Brosnan. Ok I know the life of Jeter would be hard to pass up fellas, but as cool as he is, he is not James Bond. I mean, let's be honest. What guy does not want to be Bond, James, Bond? And while he has disappeared for a while now, you know he still has it. Or maybe it is just James Bond who I want to be. Hmm...


Close but no cigar awards...

Tim Teabow, Chipper Jones, Ryan Reynolds, Michael Buble, Tony Romo (wait ewww), Jay-Z, Ryan Gosling, Jimmy Buffet, Sidney Crosby, Dwayne Wade, Lebron James, Gerry Mcnammara, John Mayer, and whoever is married to Shania Twain.

No comments:

Post a Comment