Men of Teal

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH




So I wake up on this Weds morning, dragging my feet a little. Last night quite possibly could have been the worst day of my life. Team Canada lost to America in Junior Hockey in Overtime, to lose the gold medal. WE HAD WON 6th STRAIT. What made it worse was Jordan Eberle (Now Canada legend) scored two goals to bring it to the sudden death frame with only 4 minutes to go in the game. My emotions went from pure ex to utter heartbreak. They should take their lives for shaming our country. It is OUR GAME. I feel like my little brother just destroyed me in everything i am good at. MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!! What made it worse was I watched the game with a kid obsessed with American hockey. Needless to say it was the best day of his life.

At least I have the real Olympics to look forward too....

No comments:

Post a Comment