Men of Teal

Thursday, November 19, 2009

First Post

Greetings my fellow viewers!

Wow, like the Mona Lisa, or the Sistine Chapel, all masterpieces start with a first stroke.

This is mine.

Why in the name of all God's green goodness am I doing this? I have no idea. Maybe this is my modern attempt at writing down my thoughts journal style.

Maybe I was put up to it by a friend. Whatever the case, here it is and I am going to give it my best shot.

So how does one start a blog? I guess something like this.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I moved to Florida to start a new life and I love it. While I miss the hustle and bustle of New York, and my best friend Sam, it was time for a change.

I now live with my an old teammate and friend, Joe, and our two massive terror dogs.

More on my pup later.

Regardless, that is my story, this blog will reveal my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment