Men of Teal

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Am Sorry...




Excuses excuses, i know we have plenty of them so I am not even going to begin to start making them as to why I have not been updating this piece lately. Sure I know Patty has been to busy watching the Yankees (eer studying for his series 7) and I have been to busy with the Girl, the dog, the Jays, the helpless disgusting Raptors, reading Dirk Hayhurst's new book, The Bullpen Gospels (which is nails!), getting intentionally walked in church league softball, shamelessly destroying the competition in James' league, working overtime, cleaning my house, reading up on every mock draft coming out, planning my trip to New York, watching Canadian Idol (a boy can dream), pooping my dog( yes this is different than just hanging out with him) and writing run-on-sentences...

But I have this to tell you. The Jags are only about 12,000 seats left to sell to avoid black outs (heyo!!!!!)...

Next Thursday there is going to be a party downtown for the draft, where some players (Newbie Kassem the dream Osgood, Last years 2nd round corner back Derek Cox, and our third receiver Mike Thomas) will be signing autographs. Also the Roar of the Jaguars (our cheerleaders) will also be there so this is def an event you want to bring the kids and girlfriend...

Anyways, it starts at 6 and it is going to be a good time. Gene Smith (our Gm and see above) is going to get us all the players we need to get us to the SuperBowl. This includes...well..we will see. For more information check this out. http://www.jaguars.com/fanzone/draftdayparty.aspx. Some of you I know need to skip a rehearsal dinner to be there...

And in case you missed it I now have a man crush on Ricky Romero....I mean only one hit in 8 innings, the Good Doc only did that a few times....

Anyways, I want to sincerely apologize for being M.I.A this week, and I will promise to do better going forward..

No comments:

Post a Comment