Men of Teal

Friday, May 14, 2010

Some People...




Ok so today while I was getting a soda at the Merrill cafe, I witnessed something today that just made me want to slap this old man silly. Some big wig ( I guess) old man Merrill employee seriously bitched out a lil ole worker because the soup was improperly labeled. Now I am not a soup connoisseur of any such sorts, and am typically not offended by such mistakes. This loser was however. I also totally understand the importance of properly labeling food for allergy reasons, but this was not the case. He said, and I shit you not, "This soup is labeled Manhattan Chowder." "Manhattan Chowder is red." I did not know we were talking about a 59 Bordeaux. I am sorry, there is some battles worth fighting, and this was not it. It made him look like a total ass, and I hope I made him feel like a worthless human when I gave him a you-need-to-grow-a-pair look. Who takes out their frustrations over the color of a soup? I mean, improperly labelling the decaf coffee would be one thing...


In addition to that, WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF MANHATTAN CHOWDER? I lived there and never heard of the stuff. I ate New England Clam....


His 3rd wife must really hate him

No comments:

Post a Comment