Men of Teal

Monday, May 31, 2010

Top 5 Reasons All Holidays Should Fall on Mondays



What a better way to write my Top Five Monday, than laying in my bed, at 8 am, and not already slaving away doing overtime....also, I would like to point out let's not forget the importance of Memorial Day, the sacrifices of young and woman past and present that allow such freedoms such as holidays and free speech to exist today...Be sure to have your moment of silence at 3 pm...

5. It makes the whole weekend better. I mean a night out on the town Friday allows two full days to Sober up. Or in my case, if your a colleague and your team is eliminated in the playoffs, you have an extra day before you have to come back to work and hear it from other fans. If your lucky, they may have even forgot...

4. Sunday night isn't depressing because it leads to work the next day. Also, you can stay up late and watch Gladiator without the tired feeling the next day.

3. Sleeping in on a Monday is really an amazing feeling. While, my terror of a dog thought it would be a good idea to wake me up at 5:30, I get the last laugh as I went back to bed and will not feed him til at least 9....

2. The work week is shorter. I mean, hump day is only one day away now and then its almost the weekend again!!!!!

1. It would also be an extra travel day if needed to go see family. Which is really the best thing about holidays, spending it with those you love, but Halladay perfect games aren't to bad either....

No comments:

Post a Comment