Men of Teal

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Top 5 Reasons Lady Gaga is Weird..




I have no idea why I am writing about a bleached blondie with dark glasses, is there really nothing important to talk about in the world anymore? Anyways...top five reasons must go on...

5. Her name. What the heck is that? In fact her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. In no way can you get GAGA out of that...maybe its not the record that she can't see strait....

4. She attributes her musical style to David Bowie and Madonna. She should. She dresses weird like them...I mean or is it just me, doesn't she look like she belongs in the movie the "5th Element"...

3. She calls her fans "little monsters" and got a ta too of that somewhere on her body... She also has a peace ta too because John Lennon is her hero...

2. Toward the end of 2008, comparisons were made between the fashions of Lady Gaga and recording artist Christina Aguilera, noting similarities in their styling, hair, and make-up. Aguilera later said she was "completely unaware of Gaga" and "didn't know if it was a man or a woman." I totally agree.

1. She preaches abstinence. You would not tell it by her songs. She is not like other pop stars however where she had said I have not had sex, none of whom I believed then, nor now...What I also find interesting is she is an outspoken bisexual. Ironic that a bisexual would preach abstinence....Regardless, you can read that here...http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/04/12/pro.abstinence.celebs.tf/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment