Men of Teal

Friday, February 19, 2010

Because Santana Said So....



Phew last night was a close one; between Team Canada needing a shoot out to beat Jonas Hiller, I mean the Swiss, and Syracuse almost blowing a lead to Georgetown, I would like to thank both of them for taking 10 combined years of my life away. Thank God for the Canadians on the Cuse, Rautkins and Joseph because without them my Orange would have lost twice in a row. And I now have a man crush on Marty Brodeur and Sid the Kid.

But this is not what this post is about. This post is about Johan Santana and his self proclaimed proclamation (can I say that) that he is in fact the best pitcher in the NL EAST. Big words bob. See there just happens to be some pretty good arms in the NL EAST this year. Roy Halladay is clearly better. Josh Johnson may be better. Santana, your a good pitcher and your coming off an injury, but your Mets are terrible and awful to watch. Zip your lip.

Spring is almost near by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment