Men of Teal

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Enough Already!!!!




So I let Tiger have a free pass, but no longer...Last night, Steve Phillips (former Mets GM, and ESPN Analyst) was on National TV last night speaking out about cheating on his wife and blah blah blah...Like Tiger he was with multiple girls, in fact, one looked like a total pig. This girl even drove her car into his house when he broke it off! Ha, I bet his father was proud of him...

But that is not why I am giving my take on this. My take is their stupid, silly, total bs cop out answer as to why they cheated. Sex addiction. ARE YOUR SERIOUS!?!?!?!?

EVERY GUY HAS A SEX ADDICTION!!! Doesn't anyone else agree with this. To quote Will Farrel, "I feel like I am taking crazy pills!!!!"

Take ownership of your smuckness Tiger and Steve...and don't take it publicly, your family has been through enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment