Men of Teal

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Enter Sappy Patriotic Music Now....






It is snowing like crazy in New York, and freezing this morning in the Sunshine State. But after breakfast and puppy pooping, I sat down in my kitchen to enjoy a nice cup of joe. And then, bam, NY TIMES knocked me right outta my chair. I was instantly warmed up in a way only a hot bath or being thrown into a fiery furnace could do...

I will say no more...just read this...
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/10/sports/olympics/10podium.html?hp

that's right...were gonna nail it!

spoiler alert: btw it is crazy that no Canadian has ever won gold in Canada..esp during the winter Olympics...ugh...also, i love how they mention a top secret project for our athletes, which means roids....sauce em up baby!!!

not this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment