Men of Teal

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dome Sweet Dome...



Now that the NFL is over, the MLB hasn't yet begun,the NBA is still in exhibition mode, and since no one besides me cares about the Olympics or Hockey, thank God there is College Basketball...

And last night was no different. Always good to see my blessed Syracuse Orange doing there thing vs. Uconn. It is also always good to see Gerry McNamara as a coach.

One thing that is different however is there is a noticeable absence on the UConn bench as Coach Calhoun is battling illness. I pray for his quick and speedy recovery, even though i hate him.

I also pray that this game finishes before 1 am like last years marathon, I mean, I have more important things to do like scout for fantasy baseball or stretch for my church league softball...

No comments:

Post a Comment