Men of Teal

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby its Cold Outside Remix




I really can't stay
(but baby it's cold outside)
I've got to go away
(but baby it's cold outside)

This evening has been
(so hot n, so hot in here)
So very nice
(Look at how I’m chillin im killin this ice)
My mother will start worry
(Mother aint raised no fool)
My father will be pacing the floor
(To the window, to the wall)
So really i'd better scurry
(I aint never scurrd)
but maybe just a half a drink more
(sippin on gin and juice, laaaaid back)
the neighbors might faint
(Or they can degrate, or even worse, they can teach hate)
say what's in this drink
(Crunk Juice)
i wish i knew how
(Whats Luv got to do with it)
to break this spell
(I sell ice in the winter, fire in hell)
i ought to say "no, no, no sir"
(mo money mo problems)
at least i'm gonna say that i tried
(keepin it real, packin steel, getting high)
i really can't stay
(Tell your friends like Frito’s I’m tryin too lay)


baby it's cold out side

i simply must go
(Go Go Go Go Go Shorty its yo birthday)
the answer is no
(Can i get a what what)
your welcome has been
(I like it when you call me Big Poppa)
so nice and warm
(You remind me of a chick that I once knew)
my sister will be suspicious
(Might as well gimme a kiss if we keep touchin like this)
my brother will be there at the door
(Im from the school of the hard knocks)
my maiden aunts mind is vicious
(one thing lead to another let the party begin)
but maybe just a cigarette more
(you know whats on my mind shirts off panties droppin)
i've gotta get home
(fifty first exit dang already we home)
say lend me a coat
(you looking good in those jeans)
you've really been grand
(She only loves me for my pimp juice)
but don't you see?
(I love you like a fat kid love cake)

there's bound to be talk tomorrow
(is your momma half reindeer?)
at least there will be plenty implied
(I got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain)
i really can't stay
(sip Bacardi like it’s yo birthday)


baby it's cold outside

No comments:

Post a Comment