Men of Teal

Friday, December 25, 2009

So This is Christmas...



Christmas really is the best time of the year. Between the lights, the music, the presents, the Christmas Eve services, the time with freinds and family, it really is a speical time. Total strangers are nice. Everything just seems so peaceful.

And while we get older, it is funny how Christmas really does not change. While we may no longer be the excited children waking up at 4 am to open presents, it is kind of fun being in a differnt role. And after present time there is the constant Kobe vs. Shaq match-up. While I sit here with my puppy watching the NBA games, it is kinda bitter sweat this year. No snow. No family. No tree. That will be happening monday.

But I still had a very Merry Christmas, got to watch movies last night and hang out with freinds. I recieved a good 25 mass text messages (a negative), and of course got the 6:50 am phone call from my parents.

So while things change, and I have rain instead of snow, it is still the best day of the year, and I wish everyone a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment