Men of Teal

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ode to Online Shopping


Tis the season again, and yes sliced bread is actually the best thing since online shopping. I mean from the comfort of your own living room, bedroom or office, you can purchase EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING you could possibly dream of getting. No lines, no parking, no hassle, no listening to teenagers texting, no embarrassment of having your credit card declined, and you don't have to go INTO Victoria's Secret to get the wifey something nice. Better yet however is the fact that many times it is even cheaper!!!!

Although, it has come to my awareness by an esteemed colleague of mine, that there is one serious glitch. Now while I appreciate the convenience and safety that many of these sites take in protecting my information and identity, HOW DO THEY EXPECT ME TO REMEMBER THE PASSWORD I CREATED FOR EBAY AS A 7th GRADER!!! I mean it is a disaster. And since work blocks the email address i cannot remember anyways, I have to go through the entire process again. UGH.

But since online shopping isn't Tim Teabow, I guess we just have to make do. And if you need gift ideas, read below!

No comments:

Post a Comment