Men of Teal

Thursday, December 17, 2009

More MoJo Please


Maurice Jones-Drew, aka, Pocket Hercules, your my new favorite player. There is something about that little guy with the big heart that you just can't help but love. Maybe I would love Dustin Pedroia if he wasn't a Red Sox. But MJD, the way you play, there is nothing short about this little man's game. I know I should have drafted you in my fantasy league this year, and I apologize for passing on you. But consider it inspiration, like the 32 teams that passed on you in the draft. And you wear 32. And so did I, and Roy Halladay. And you are going off tonight against the Colts. I hope the Jags stay in Jax because my man crush is only getting stronger. Well if they do move, Toronto could use you. So I just want to say thank you Maurice, you have given me something to cheer for this year. Playoffs and MVP for MOJO. I hear yea brother!

p.s. This first half is AWESOME. Even Garrard is making plays, still fumbling though. Manning 12 for 12, CAN SOMEONE STOP THIS GUY?

21-17 Colts at half. Lets go JAGS!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Heartbreaker, Garrard choked bad. Figures. Tank nation 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment