Men of Teal

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another (#) One Bites the Dust.....



As much as I hate Duke because I think they suck blood (see below), they now remain the last team left of the number one seeds. Last night Kentucky lost to the 3 Point Shooters of West Virgina in a classic 1 vs. 2 seed battle in the Graceland of Syracuse....

What I was surprised about was the following Kentucky gets. Yes I know they are one of the most successful schools for college basketball, but really? Kentucky? Who wants to go there honestly. I mean maybe you could convince me that Louisville would be a happening city just because they have the Louisville Slugger plant, but Kentucky? What city is that even in? Or is it just the whole state, I really don't even know...

And who comes from Kentucky anyway besides Ashley Judd, George Clooney, Jim Bowie, Johnny Depp a few red neck baseball players like Dan Uggla and Brandon Webb. O wait, the greatest Boxer and President of all time, Ali and Abe...

But come on, it is not the Sunshine, Peach, Empire or even Cheese state. What is there to do in Kentucky besides watch Horse Racing once a year?

So there you have it Kentucky Wildcats, you are out like a cheating girlfriend. Pack your bags with your top draft picks and leave my old city. You are not wanted in our final four. Take your blue following and go back to the state in which you came. Enjoy football season and your last place finish in the SEC. We will see you next year when your coach reloads with more one and done talent I am sure of this, but in the mean time....

GOOOOO WEST VIRGINA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment