Men of Teal

Friday, March 5, 2010

So this is Softball...



I have no idea who that man is, but I love the intensity...

Anyways;
First double header in the books, and BOY am I sore. No one told me it was going to be so competitive and serious. I mean, my team lives for this. And after the game our coach was talking about PRACTICE and getting EXTRA work in the cage. What we really need to do is have a pitcher who doesn't give up 100 runs a game...

But it is all good, even though we lost the first game ( Coach said the team is a travel team or something like that, and plays a lot). We hung in there with them, but we got smacked at then end...

The second game was your classic nail biter. It was your typical pitchers duel, 17-16 win. Tying run on second, smash into the outfield and the classic two handed sideways catch to seal the deal.

I had a decent day at the plate going 7-8 with 3 home runs, 2 doubles and 9 rbis. I homered in my first three at bats until someone told me that that was the limit. Ugh.

Bring on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment