Men of Teal

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Say it Aint So...


So I heard this morning that each team is allowed to work out or talk to or visit with only 30 guys before the NFL draft. While I think this is kind of weird, what I have heard is the Jags are planning on meeting, talking or visiting with former Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen...

I pray to God we don't draft this kid. Not only is he a bumb, but he is immature as well. This is the kid who was busted for driving an of age kid to buy him alch, and was also punched in the face outside of a night club after losing to Uconn. I don't know what is worse, losing at home to UConn on Senior Day, or getting bitch slapped in the face....

This is what the WikiBible has to say about him...
"During his junior season, a Sports Illustrated feature dubbed him “The Kid with The Golden Arm”.Recruiting analysts considered him a “once in a decade” quarterback talent and ranked him as the #1 overall prospect of the 2007 high school class. Because of his quick release, some in the media compared him to Joe Namath"

O wait...Joe N? You mean the man that was all over that sideline reporter Suzy Kolber when he was drunk during a in game interview???

Yea that is the kind of special leader we want in Jacksonville with our 10 overall pick...

I mean, this is what he had to say about his leadership..
"Some people are saying I'm cocky. I'm arrogant, I'm not a good leader, I'm not a good teammate," Clausen said. "The people who are out there saying those things really don't know me."

Umm, yea I bet they do. Funny, I don't hear those things about Bradford, McCoy or Tebow...

And I will be front line of the We Want Tebow Revolt if we draft this child instead of the second coming of...well Tim Tebow...Clausen's brothers were garbage quarterbacks at Tennessee, Jimbo was garbage at ND. PLEASE GENE SMITH DON'T DRAFT HIM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment