Men of Teal

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just Shut Up...



Milton Bradley is a joke and needs to keep his mouth quiet. It is bad enough his name is Milton Bradley, but for a guy who has played for the Expos, Indians, Dodgers, Athletics, Padres, Rangers, Cubs, and Mariners by the time he is 31 he better watch it or he will find himself playing for the Long Island Ducks.

But I mean, is this really necessary? "If I was a musician, I'd be Kanye West. If I was in the NBA, I'd be Ron Artest," I'm that guy. You need people like me, so you can point your finger and go, 'There goes the bad guy."

No that was Tony Montana, not a guy who throws bats on the field and blows out his knee while arguing a call. No Milton, the entire city of Chicago is not racist. Besides, the only thing bad about you is your last year's batting average...

Moreover this was his quote while playing for the Dodgers..“I want people to say Milton Bradley was a pretty good ballplayer and a pretty good person. Anybody who is going to stand between me getting there, then they need to be eliminated.”

Hmm, Milt is obliviously having a crisis...Sometimes athletes never cease to amaze me, but hey has the good Milt (or bad milt) once said "I'm getting tired of answering the same questions every day."

Milton Bradley, please shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment